summer succulents

 busy, busy, busy! spring time is so busy for me. i've been working with dried flowers for my shop, with fresh flowers for mother's day free lance, my container gardening business and tonight I will be making a million corsages for a junior prom. I have so many photos to show you of the fun I've been having container gardening. These succulent centerpieces are for a client we did yesterday and they will last her all summer in the sun of her backyard. We scattered them about her tables and poolside. More photos to come when I have another breather.

Speaking of summer sun, i love this song... definitely a favorite for this summer!

see you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely arrangements! They make perfect table centrepieces!!

    x Aliya
    www.hillsidestory.net
    Shabby Apple $50 Giftcard Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are SO beautiful. if i got married again and it was summer, i'd like to imagine that these would be the centerpieces. they are so pretty, T. well done, dear.

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails