fall container planting II

How was your weekend? Mine was lovely again and full of container plantings. I also cleaned up my overgrown garden and planted these bulbs for next spring. I am so excited for them to pop after the long winter! (find my fall bulb planting guide here) Some more fall container plantings...

i love using the croton in fall (the bright colored tropical plant above). Funny story, my business partner Julie and I were discussing plants at the farm when a landscaper who thought we looked like we needed help came up and was trying to give us advice on some plants. After we told him what we were doing with the crotons and such we said 'thanks though' and went our ways. When we were leaving we spotted him heading out of the greenhouse with crotons in hand ;) Hope he has good luck with it!

2 comments:

  1. love the crotons... wish they would work in Wisconsin... the colors are perfect for Fall. !

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails