found friday: jeremy miranda





I'm in love with the artwork of Jeremy Miranda. I have had the first two paintings in a folder for months waiting to make an appearance on this blog. I wanted to pair them with more of his marvelous creations but his etsy shop was always low. Low and behold he is an etsy featured seller this week with a full stock of artwork in his shop.

A greenhouse in winter. Have you had the pleasure? I did last week. It is so rejuvenating in the dead of winter. High humidity, warm breezes and green tropical growth as far as the eye can see. A perfect winter outing, even with children. I picked a few plants to brighten up my bedroom that I will show later.

So get out and find a greenhouse in your area! If you are in my area (northern nj outside of nyc) email me at flowersofthesun {at} gmail {dot} com and I will give you some good suggestions. It is pouring rain here today. I'm listening to the new radiohead album my hubs just purchased. Perfect day for it.

happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I saw his stuff on Etsy, it's awesome. I love it - the contrast of the outside part and then the vibrancy within the greenhouse. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. he is my new favorite painter. i did a post on him about a month ago. the new paintings are just gorgeous.

    http://mlleparadis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodmorning and such a wooooonderful place,here! I didn't know this painter,but I like these artworks,thanks for sharing! I use to walk through several greenareas here in Rome! I adore these moments!
    Have a great day!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails