jardin vertical


I came across this illustration by angelaleonh a few weeks ago, and I can't remember where. It must have been in my etsy browsing. She was inspired by the Patrick Blanc´s Vertical Garden which is a whole new post for a whole new day. But this print been begging to be posted on my blog! I like the burro tails in the hanging basket at the top. I will be posting next week of a small outdoor table centerpiece with some of the burro tail succulents in them so stay tuned, but in the meantime have a wonderful fin de semana :)

1 comment:

  1. Hola cariño,
    Gracias por compartir un blog tan útil. ¡De Verdad! Este Blog es muy informativo para nosotros y contiene mucha información sobre Jardin, Me gusta esta publicación. Visite en "Empresa jardines verticales", Espero que les guste nuestra "Jardin vertical".

    Visitar aquí - http://mijardinvertical.es/'

    Gracias y Saludos,

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails