urban renewal

Here is a look at the vintage consignment store I mentioned last blog, Urban Renewal. It is nestled in a quaint downtown area of St George, Utah. A small town located around the desert and red rock mountains of the west.
My sister Annie found it and brought me back with her because she knew I would love it. I thoroughly enjoyed rummaging through the findings and photographing my favorites:
Annie showed me these cute vintage baby hangers. LOVE THEM!:

we have a sister who lives in Montana, so I was attracted to this photograph:



my favorite find:

I persuaded my sister to purchase this old brownie camera. She is a photographer and I think it would make a fabulous decor item in her home.

urban renewal is now selling some of their items online! Check it out here.

3 comments:

  1. My most favorite store. I've never found a store that comes close. I'm glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your Etsy shop. I also adore your taste!! *Follow*!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails